To bring this event to life, we need more than 1,200 volunteers who enjoy sport and are motivated to live a unique experience!
As gift: Goodies and beautiful human adventure!
Are you interested in joining the Grand Raid BCVS?
contact us at:
Grand Raid Association
Route d’Italie 146
Presentation of the Grand Raid BCVS organization
The organization chart of the Grand Raid BCVS :
- President of the association Grand Raid BCVS: Claude Roux
- Executive committe is the operational organ of the Grand Raid BCVS.
- The race committee is composed of a technical manager supported by the sector heads crossed by the event since the creation of the race. Most of them have been working as volunteers for the Grand Raid BCVS since the beginning of the race. They ensure logistics, security, organization and technology in their sectors. It is also these key actors who liaise with the 1,200 volunteers who work throughout the journey.
Head of stands – village
Head of Technical Inspection
The Organizing Committee consists of 10 sector heads and their substitutes. Their role is essential for the successful execution of the race. They completely manage the organization of their sector (station), including logistics, volunteer research and management, marking and trail control.
- Verbier: Stéphane Ruoss et Denis Michellod
- La Tzoumaz: Michel Maye, Joël Vouillamoz et Micheline Devènes
- Nendaz: Antoine Devènes et Sonia Bornet
- Veysonnaz: Christian Bader et Dany Fournier
- Thyon: Roxane Hellmüller
- Hérémence: Serge Dayer et Stéphane Gauye
- Evolène: Michel Métrailler et Raphy Fauchère
- St-Martin: Claude Buttet et Valéry Rossier
- Grimentz: Sébastien Massy et Vincent Massy
- Sion: Michel Rey
- Raidy net+: Guy Bernet
We are more than thankful for all the work they have done during all these editions. The Sector Managers, as well as all their volunteers, are the keystones of this event. We are very thanfull.